Get a Free Quote Today!
Furnace Services in Atascocita, TX
Keeping Your Home Warm & Cozy All Year Long
When the temperature drops, you rely on your furnace to keep your home warm and comfortable. If your furnace is not working properly, you need a reliable heating contractor to get it back up and running. At EZ Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating, we offer a full range of furnace services in Atascocita and the surrounding areas.
Our technicians are highly trained and experienced, and we are equipped to handle all your furnace needs.
Call (832) 225-3738 or contact us online for furnace services in Atascocita.
Furnace Installation & Replacement
When you need a new furnace, you want to be sure that you are getting the right system for your home. There are many factors to consider, such as the size of your home, the number of windows, and the insulation. Our technicians are happy to help you select the right furnace for your home and provide a professional installation.
If your furnace is more than 15 years old, it may be time to consider a replacement. Older furnaces are not as energy-efficient as newer models, and they are more likely to break down. We can help you determine if a replacement is the best option for your home.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
When your furnace is not working properly, it is important to have it repaired as soon as possible. A minor issue can quickly turn into a major problem if it is not addressed right away. The sooner you call for repairs, the sooner you can get your furnace back up and running.
Call our Atascocita furnace repair team if you notice any of the following:
- Strange noises – If your furnace is making strange noises, such as banging, clanging, or squealing, it is a sign that something is wrong. You should call for repairs right away to prevent further damage.
- Unusual smells – If you notice a strange smell coming from your furnace, it could be a sign that there is a gas leak. You should turn off your furnace and call for repairs immediately.
- Increased energy bills – If your energy bills have been steadily increasing, it could be a sign that your furnace is not working as efficiently as it should be. You should call for repairs to prevent further damage and save money on your energy bills.
- Insufficient heat – If your furnace is not keeping your home as warm as it should be, it is a sign that something is wrong. You should call for repairs right away to prevent further damage.
- Short cycling – If your furnace is turning on and off frequently, it is a sign that something is wrong. You should call for repairs right away to prevent further damage.
Why Choose EZ Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating?
At EZ Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality furnace services in Atascocita and the surrounding areas. We are a family-owned and operated company, and we treat our customers like family. We are always honest and upfront with our pricing, and we never recommend any products or services that you do not need.
Our technicians are highly trained and experienced, and we are equipped to handle all your furnace needs. We offer a full range of furnace services, including installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance. We are available 24/7 for all your furnace emergencies, and we always arrive on time and ready to work.
Call (832) 225-3738 to schedule furnace services in Atascocita.
We make it easy for you to have confidence in the team you call.
Talk to our HVAC team today during a free estimate.
Get peace of mind with our warranty-backed services.